Kelly Maloney hosted project interface management experts and book authors, Michael Bible and Susan Bivins, in a discussion highlighting insights from their recently published book, "Project Interface Management - Reducing Risk on Major Projects." Their book is the first of its kind to detail 'how-to' implement an effective project interface management program and illustrate the many benefits those projects will achieve by doing so.
View the webinar recording to hear:
- Lessons learned from project experience
- An explanation as to why early planning is important and tips on how projects can get started
- Proven tools and techniques for interface management program success
- Summary of extensive webinar Q&A
Who should view this webinar:
Interface Managers, Project Managers/Directors, Project Sponsors & Executives. Experienced practitioners or new to the practice of interface management, this webinar will include information for all levels of experience.
What viewers will learn:
- How interface management addresses the issues contributing to overruns and under-delivery
- Why interface planning and project plan alignment is critical for project success
- Common misconceptions dispelled
- Methods to effectively and efficiently manage interfaces that minimize the risk of rework
- Practical guidance on how to plan and implement a project interface management program that incorporates proven practices in a variety of domains